Period: Project based
As a Warehouse Coordinator you wil follow and improve established procedures to optimize the service to the internal customers. You are able to arrange a perfect work environment to receive, handle, store, record, and dispatch goods. You wil provide 100% reliable shipments and stock card.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Storage and dispatch of spare parts (40%): Receive incoming goods, check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices. Pick order, pack, receive and dispatch outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders. Ensure proper routing of materials is maintained while transporting the materials between locations. Items must be labelled correct and checked-in in the good location in the Warehouse Management System. Make sure that all goods are stored correctly and safe in the most efficient way in line with the warehouse space.
2. Quality control and reporting (10%): Always perform a three way check incoming goods on damage and discrepancies between goods, packaging slip and order. In case of any unclarity or abnormality inform the manager on time. Deliver weekly status reports on the progress of the inventory and the overall warehouse operations.
3. Warehouse coordination and administration (20%): Perform routine clerical activities according to the organization’s established procedures. These activities may include answering telephones; updating stock cards and inventory records; and completing receipt, transfer, delivery, and dispatch forms. Operate forklifts or other warehouse machinery. Always perform a perfect administration of order lists and/ or WMS. Inform the customer with clear information on status of goods as well as any delays.
4. Warehouse Management System (20%): Enter data into the system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records; retrieve stored information to respond to enquiries (for example on stock transfer, inventory levels or delivery schedules.) Provide feedback about the system on the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and protection of equipment.
5. Safety and Environment (10%): Understand the safety and environmental risk of storage and take action on improvements. Follow QHSE guidelines and procedures. Ensure that all warehouse activities, and all machines and equipment are operated, safely. Make sure you have all required certificates and training up to date.
Required training & certifications:
• Handling of dangerous goods ( “werken met gevaarlijke stoffen”)
• Transportation of Dangerous goods (IMDG / ADR)
• Certification Masters (NEN 3140 & NEN 1010)
• Required certificates for handling machinery and safety equipment
• Driver’s license
Technical competencies (breadth and depth):
• Proficient in the use of Warehouse/ spare parts system
• Some technical understanding of tools and equipment
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active and self-motivated