Supervisor Survey Workshop
Location: The Netherlands
This company is one of the largest offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating with specialised vessels, which were designed in-house.
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic subsea specialist to supervise a ROV survey workshop who is responsible for the timely and effective set up, mobilisation/demobilisation of equipment and subsea tooling.
The perfect candidate has proven supervisory experience and knowledge of maintaining, testing and repairing the electronic equipment used to perform offshore survey, positioning and remote intervention tasks.
- BSc degree in electrical engineering (HNB level);
- Knowledge of analogue electronics, interfacing techniques and digital signal processing;
- Proven experience working with ROVs, acoustic positioning and general survey systems is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ in the offshore survey industry;
- Preferably received training in Hydrography;
- Diagnostic, fault finding and repair capabilities.