Location: The Netherlands
Our client is looking for a QHSE Engineer who will be supporting and advising on the implementation of the management system and specific requirements at a project level. Besides the QHSE Engineer wil be supporting, design, and implementation of the management system on a corporate level.
This company is one of the largest offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating with specialised vessels, which were designed in-house.
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineer or an equibalent engineering degree;
- Knowledge of ISM and/or OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001;
- Experience with performing HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques;
- Experience with SIMOPS and safety interface management in the offshore and/or marine industry;
- Willingness to travel;
- Good command of the English language (both spoken and written) and preferred knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Preferred experience with pipeline installation