Location: The Netherlands
This company is one of the largest offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating with specialised vessels, which were designed in-house.
Our client is looking for an experienced QHSE Engineer which supports and advises on the implementation of the management system and specific project requirements.
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- Broad experience in the field of health, safety and environment in the offshore/marine construction industry;
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining and operating management systems to the guiding standards, with priority on ISM and/or - OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Experience with performing HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques
- Experience with SIMOPS and safety interface management in the offshore/marine industry
- Understanding of international HSE regulations applicable in the offshore/marine industry
- Command of the Dutch and Englisch language preferred
- Willingness to travel