Location: The Netherlands
This company is one of the largest offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating with specialised vessels, which were designed in-house.
Our client is looking for a QA engineer with auditor training and knowledge of QHSE management systems. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you are actively involved in the improvement of company processes.
The QA engineer ensures that processes and policies comply with standards to which our client operations are certified (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISM, ISPS and MLC).
- BSc / MSc degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- Formal training as lead auditor for ISO9001;
- Experience with QHSE management systems;
- Knowledge of ISO14001, ISM, ISPS and MLC;
- Experience with formal auditing.