Location: North America
Market: Maritime Marine Construction
Period: Project based
• Leads projects and Project and Functional Managers to achieve project objectives.
• Develops and maintains a positive relationship with customers that lead to future work across regions.
• Manages customer relationships
• Reviews and approves Project Execution Plan (PEP), Project Scope of Work, Project Setup, Project Closeout, Change Orders, Project Expenditures, budgets, estimates, cost reports, project financial forecasts and schedules across multiple projects.
• Applies advanced understanding of company’s business to improve project cost effectiveness, apply change, risk and opportunity management principles and improve project margin.
• Represent Operations in the development of proposals ensuring ability to execute against contractual, technical and integrated schedule requirements.
• Establish the project organization after job award and direct and prioritize project activities while monitoring personnel performance.
• Provide primary interface to the client and resolve contract or performance issues including the capturing of project scope changes.
• Direct periodic reviews of project schedule and financial performance and take corrective action.
• Provide timely reports on the project to senior management while ensuring compliance with company safety, quality and technical standards.
• Provide guidance as needed to lower levels of project management.
• Travels to project and vendor sites on a periodic and unplanned basis to monitor performance and meet with client on commercial and technical issues.
• Coordinate with the consortiums partners and manage all interfaces on the project.
1. Qualifications (Educational/Professional): Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Construction Management. Master’s degree a plus.
- 15-20 years of experience with at least five (5) years in management roles on Fabrication & Installation of Offshore projects.
- Experience with EPCI projects preferred.
- Has previously worked as a Project Director or Senior Project Manager Level.
- Operated in a Consortium or JV that has delivered a project.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles and guidelines.
- Experience as a Project Leader in the O&G industry.
- Outstanding coordination and time management skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
3. Experience: Offshore and/or Subsea Construction.