Offshore Manning Officer
Location: The Netherlands
Are you the Offshore Manning Officer with solid experience in hydrografic surveying? And would you like to work for one of the global leaders in the Oil & Gas market? Then we are looking for you!
The main goal is to support the Offshore Manning Manager in the successful management of the Survey Projects offshore personnel and thereby enable effective provision of offshore personnel support to the project operations as required.
The role reports directly to the Offshore Manning Manager and liaises with various members of the Survey Projects and other departments.
• To assist the Offshore Manning Manager on a daily basis as required;
• Be fully conversant with the basic technical aspects of every vessel and project;
• Attend weekly departmental Operations meetings as required;
• Attend weekly Personnel Logistics and Recruitment meetings as required;
• Liaise with Project Surveyors and Vessel Offshore Manager´s with regards to the Survey Projects offshore
• personnel requirements for each vessel and project that is supported by Survey Projects offshore personnel;
• Liaise with other members of the SSurvey Projects department as required particularly with regards to timesheet and expense processing; personnel cost control and Dimensional Control activities;
• Liaise with temporary offshore personnel sub-contractors with regards to recruitment of temporary offshore personnel; associated visas and personnel logistics; and work rotation planning;
• Liaise with Personnel Logistics Officers, Recruiters, vessel Pursers and vessel Superintendents with regards to the flow of information required to ensure successful crew changes for Survey Projects offshore personnel;
• Administer and collate Survey Projects offshore personnel work performance records;
• Support the Offshore Manning Manager with regards to the weekly administration and maintenance of the Survey Projects offshore personnel rota files;
• Support the Offshore Manning Manager with regards to provision of relevant information to enable effective planning of training courses for the Survey Projects offshore employees;
• Support the Offshore Manning Manager with regards to relevant information to enable successful management of the Survey Projects offshore employee CAAS;
• Deputise for the Offshore Manning Manager during any leave periods;
• Become familiar with and maintain awareness of relevant Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations;
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with specific procedures;
• Promote a safe working culture;
• Ensure his / her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
• SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
• University or College hydrographic survey education and / or industry experience in offshore surveying and positioning ideally within offshore construction for the Oil and Gas industry;
• Competence with MS Office software particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
• Computer literate particularly current Windows OS.