Location: The Netherlands
Market: Maritime Marine Construction
Are you looking for a new adventure in a dynamic organization, where you will be an integral part of the QHSE team?
For our client we are seeking a young Environmental Engineer who will assist the company in achieving its HSE standarts and design new Environmental policies that will affect the entire fleet.
Are you ready for a new start?
To act as the focal point for the survey and positioning requirements of assigned projects.
• Collaborate in developing the Company HSE Management System and compliance with the applicable legislation
• Assess the environmental aspects/impact of client activities and identify proper mitigation measures
• Support and guidance for the development and improvement of the environmental system
• Perform studies/analyses on subject related to environmental issues
• Develop specific studies and global analysis in order to evaluate and improve the environmental system in normal and upset conditions
• Promote awareness across the company organization on the HSE MS
• Lead HSE statistical analysis and report results to senior management
• Knowledge of main international standards on HSE management system (e.g. ISO 14001).
• Knowledge of audit techniques and capability to conduct HSE / safety / environmental inspections in order to supervise the implementation of specific procedures on site
• Knowledge of techniques and methodologies for environmental impact analysis, identification and evaluation. Knowledge of difference between aspect and impact. Knowledge of environmental impact control measures (at least for air, ground, water, waste, energy)
• Knowledge of local Environmental legislation and main technical rules Knowledge of main worksite environmental procedures and pollution prevention techniques
• Knowledge of local law and internal rules for managing waste, main principle of storage, reuse, reduce, disposal
• Knowledge of Energy Management System and the main systems and the principles in order to reducing energy consumption and improving energy efficiency.
• Capability to identify training needs and to organize training programs