Period: Rotation schedule
Are you ready for a challenge from October 2018 until April 2019? Do you have experience with commissioning, a hands-on approach, and are you capable of guiding a small team in their day to day work? We are looking for Commissioning Operators for a project in German waters.
Our client recently completed the construction of the topside of the BorWin Gamma High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) platform in the Middle East. BorWin Gamma will transmit approximately 900 megawatt of electricity from connected offshore wind farms in the North Sea to mainland Germany, providing enough clean wind power to supply the annual electricity consumption of more than one million German households. Now the next phase of installation and commissioning is planned in the North Sea. Therefore, our client is actively looking for commissioning operators.
You will have the chance to work on an ambitious project that will transform the way Germany will receive their energy and you will be actively part of the energy transition, from fossil fuels to more sustainable sources, in Europe.
We are looking for Commissioning Operators with a high drive to make this project a success. A proactive approach, working safely and dealing with unplanned changes in a professional manner are some of the qualities we are searching for.
• Familiarity with utility systems such as drinking water, cooling water, sea water, etc.;
• Familiarity with reading and understanding P&IDs;
• Executing site tasks such as leak test, performance tests;
• Familiarity with pumps and compressors;
• Understanding of piping systems as well as site maintenance of piping systems;
• General understanding of the maintenance of package equipment, pumps and compressors.
Are you that ambitious Commissioning Operator our client is looking for? Are you in the possession of a European passport or work permit and valid offshore papers? Then we would love to get in contact with you!