Location: The Netherlands
Are you a Buyer/ Purchaser with 3 years experience and who has experience with oil & gas?
Our client is an international service provider located in Schiedam. They are currently looking for a buyer with 3 to 5 years of experience who is willing to work in a dynamic and international environment.
The key activities will be:
• Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request.
• Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info.
• Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor.
• Lead the commercial/economic negotiation.
• Prepare the purchase order/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special.
• Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations.
• Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid.
• Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions.
• Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools.
• Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
• Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.
In order to be succesful in this position, you posses the following skills and competences:
• Know-how of purchasing/subcontracting terms and conditions
• Knowledge of the oil & gas market
• Strong negotiating and communication skills
• Familiar with the basics of SAP
• 3-5 years work experience in an international oil & gas environment
• Able to work in a team
• Take responsibility when necessary
• Problem solving skills
• Have a flexible mind set
• Forward thinking