Trading Operator – Energy Industry – Full Time – Amsterdam
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 016760
Our client is a market leader in emissions, renewable fuels, renewable energies, and energy efficiency markets, who empower their clients to accomplish their climate action goals with an extensive and growing product and service portfolio. Are you interested in becoming a part of ambitious team who makes high-impact on climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, emission allowances and carbon offsets? Apply right now!
What will you be doing
- Ensuring that all obligations arising from a contract are controlled and carried out;
- Deal daily with customers, freight counterparties, terminals, inspectors;
- Plan, prepare and nominate cargoes and monitor progress of imports/barges/vessels;
- Ensure smooth operations in order to avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs;
- Ensure adherence to custom clearance, internal audit guidelines and fulfill document requirements and filing;
- Ensure that all operational information is entered into our Operating systems on a day-to-day basis and ensure that adequate records are kept meeting the company’s legal and fiscal obligations;
- Alignment with internal business stakeholders (e.g. traders, back-office, business control, financial control, treasury).
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business/Administration and Economics, or related studies;
- At least 6 years of experience within Barge/Vessel operations and logistics;
- Experience with liquid bulk cargo;
- A clear communicator with excellent problem solving and stress management skills combined with a pro-active attitude;
- Excellent administrative skills with eye for detail and efficiency;
- Strong proficiency in Excel;
- Experience in the oil and/or commodity trading industry is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken).
- Fixed and variable remuneration;
- Quarterly insentives;
- Pension fully covered by employer;
- Comprehensive training;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.