Technical Account Manager- Dredging
- Location: Middle East
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 010466
For one of our clients in shipbuilding industry, we are looking for a Technical Account Manager with dredging background to be based in UAE. The technical Account Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of the international advise, sales and business relationship objectives under the guidance and supervision of General Manager.
Develops and contributes to the development and improvement of new products with the engineers;
Issues improvement in potential sales and account management, pro-actively develop and present suggestions or solutions to management.;
Maintain, grows and initiates relationships with (potential) accounts, monitor the customer’s (business) situation and developments and performance (or ensure this is done);
Manage the execution of in- and external processes and act as a business partner;
Identify, create and pro-actively act upon leads with (potential) customers and enthuse them for company products;
Manages quote requests and ensure follow up of leads;
Visits and have contact with potential customers, their fleet and technical departments to explore their demands and identify potential impovements in their operation and bring company’s solutions to their attention;
Informs all relevant stakeholders and administer all sales information in company’s systems.
- Should have engineering qualification;
- At least ten years of work experience;
- Must have onboard dredgers and site dredging project experience;
- A strong commercial, proactive and pragmatic approach, with the ability to take the initiative;
- Proven track record in conveying advise messages to customer representatives from different functional areas;
- A keen eye for improvement opportunities in customers operations;
- Strong English communication skills both in written and verbally;
- Team player and have a strong service-oriented attitude;
- Flexible to travel and to work on demanding schedules with flexible hours.