- Locatie: The Netherlands
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008576
You are expected to be able to assess the client’s problem remotely and determine the priorities. You will follow up with clients, update clients regularly, ensure smooth transfer and coordination with the Field Service Engineer (who resolves issues on location) and oversee the project from beginning to end. Another aspect of this position involves developing service-related offers in close collaboration with the Sales and Service organisation in Gorinchem.
- Assesses and processes client warranties in consultation with the support departments;
- Issues verbal and written recommendations to clients;
- Coordinates, manages and supports the implemented service activities (on and off-site)
- Prepares assignments in terms of planning, timing, staff and budget and develops offers;
- Issues and follows up on service offers in close collaboration with the sales and support departments.
- You have a higher professional education degree preferably in mechanical engineering, Marof;
- You have strong communications skills and are committed, client-oriented and service-oriented;
- You have good planning and organisation skills, an eye for quality and can maintain a clear overview;
- You are familiar with the metal/maritime industry;
- You have an excellent verbal and written command of both Dutch and English;
- You are available full-time.