Recruitment Consultant – Survey Department- Internal Role within iPS l Nautech Services – Full Time – South Holland
- Location: West-Europa
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 015339
iPS | Nautech Services is a part of iPS Powerful People that offers professional recruitment and HR Services, specializing in offshore, survey, construction and subsea markets, with a worldwide customer database and international pool of contractors.
- Full cycle of recruitment, selection, secondments and deployment of temporary staff;
- Consulting deployed employees on various matters;
- Acquiring new candidates and clients;
- Negotiating wages and rates;
- Visiting clients and projects;
- Remaining in close contact with all relevant business relationships;
- Pro-actively responding to the market developments;
- Executing all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
- Fluent in English;
- At least 4 years’ experience as a recruiter/ recruitment consultant;
- Previous experience in survey industry is a plus;
- Having an existing network of contact persons at potential clients and candidates is a big advantage;
- Self-starter, pro-active, commercial focused.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.