Recruitment Consultant – iPS Select – Internal Role within iPS Powerful People – Full Time – Capelle aan den Ijssel
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 015095
iPS Powerful People is best known for the crewing services for the offshore, renewables, maritime and civil projects. The Select division of iPS works on the same prestigious projects, with a focus on the office and management related positions. Are you open for a new challenge? Then you are reading the right vacancy!
- Responsible for the complete project life cycle of recruitment to the client’s requirement starting from understanding the needs (candidate profile, contractual and commercial); sourcing & screening, scheduling / conducting interviews, candidate finalization and mobilization;
- Consulting deployed employees on various matters;
- Acquiring new candidates and clients;
- Negotiating wages and rates;
- Visiting clients and projects;
- Remaining in close contact with all relevant business relationships;
- Pro-actively responding to the market developments;
- Executing all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch is an advantage;
- At least 4 years’ experience as a recruiter/ recruitment consultant;
- Having an existing network of contact persons at potential clients and candidates is a big advantage;
- Self-starter, pro-active, commercial focused.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to work from home on a structural basis;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.