- Locatie: The Netherlands
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008288
We are looking for a QHSE Coordinator for the divisions Offshore Wind and Offshore (oil and gas) at the QHSE department.
As a QHSE Coordinator you will support the tender and project teams. You need to be able to draft required HSE documents for various international projects and tenders and share these with relevant stakeholders. You will take part in the internal projects and department deliverables such as incident management and reporting. Occasionally you will be assigned a brief period (few weeks) to support projects on-site where this is needed.
- Take responsibility, provide advice and support on QHSE subjects regarding tenders and projects. And support projects on-site where needed (occasional).
- Prepare QHSE documentation for tenders and projects based on the company’s system, legal and client requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with the applicable tender and project staff.
- Work on internal improvement projects within the QHSE department and Offshore / Offshore wind as a whole.
- Take on responsibility in the incident management process.
- Perform audits and inspections within the applicable projects.
- Gather and report on QHSE statistics on a projects and area level.
- Higher Educational Level (bachelor degree) in the HSE, Engineering or maritime field.
- NEBOSH General, MVK or HVK.
- Demonstrable knowledge of global health and safety legislation, HSE systems and standards.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar job.
- Pipeline and/or subsea rock installation and/or offshore wind experience would be a pre.
- Able to make the translation from theory to practical solutions (good writing skills).
- Analytic, structured, planned and result-oriented.
- Willingness to travel abroad (occasionally).
- Be socially and communicatively skilled and you should enjoy working in a close team.