Purchaser – Breda
- Locatie: The Netherlands
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008497
For our client, located in Breda, we are looking for a purchaser. Our client is is engaged in the worldwide transportation of oil/chemical products and bitumen.
You’ll be responsible for several tasks:
- Purchase authorised goods and services according to legal and other relevant requirements and specifications. You also monitor and report in this context;
- You follow the order process, report disruptions and take relevant action if and when necessary. You maintain daily contact with suppliers and valuate their performance in accordance with the company’s vendor rating system.
You are part of a Ship Management Team consisting of Superintendents and Purchasers. You report to the General Manager Ship Management.
- Diploma in procurement and supply chain;
- Strong ability to work independently, structured and hardworking;
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good numerical understanding;
- Experience in negotiating;
- Good commercial awareness;
- To travel and work well under pressure;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (verbal and written).
- Competitive terms and conditions;
- A wide range of development opportunities, including a (free) internal training programme and an annual personal budget of € 2.500 net that can be used for your own personal and professional development goals.