Project Support Officer
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Projectbasis
- Reference: 011975
Project Support Officer is responsible for supporting project team in managing the procedures and project associated data, implementing legal regulations and providing information to internal and external stakeholders. Reporting directly to the Project Lead.
- Supporting managers and /or project leaders in their field;
- Planning and organizing internal and external meetings, providing reporting and monitoring the progress and action points;
- Taking care of incoming / outgoing correspondence;
- Helping and optimizing a well-running project administrative aspect;
- Archiving project documentation both digitally and hardcopies;
- Processing and distributing project information to the project stakeholders.
- Fluent Dutch is a must;
- Proactive team player, having analytical thinking and being able to set correct priorities;
- Having an experience working on technical projects;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office and the ability to quickly master other systems;
- People around you describe you as a driven, positive minded, who takes pleasure in the overall support of projects.