Project/ Sales Manager (LDS) – Houston Office
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: North America
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 011000
You will be responsible for business development, technical sales, creating technical and commercial offers including associated sales administration and to act in a multidisciplinary team, which is responsible for correct and timely delivery of projects.
- Monitoring and control of sales and project processes;
- Analyse market requirements and customer needs;
- Develops and maintains customer relationship;
- Creating quotations for our Client’s Leak Detection Systems
- Negotiate and finalize inbound orders accordingly;
- Attending Project Meetings, Bid Clarification Meetings, etc.
- Project pursuit activities and Marketing events such as exhibitions, road shows, etc.
- To interface with other group companies as necessary to support our mutual customer’s requirements in the region
- Manages both single- and multi-discipline projects simultaneously.
- Development of a detailed project planning;
- Performing FAT’s with customers / inspectors;
- Support and advice (technical) aspects;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in (Process) Engineering or similar;
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able and willing to travel internationally
- Both technical and commercial awareness with a Flexible and Pro-active attitude
- Knowledge of the pipeline industry and in particular leak detection / flow measurement and associated supervisory systems
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines like; API, CFR, CSA, etc.
- Strong management skills with a focus on priorities and result
- Good command of the English language in word and writing;