Project Engineer – Offshore & Decommissioning
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 009682
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer - Offshore & Decommissioning! Well, actually, we are looking for several Project Engineers! In this role you will be responsible for the drawing of the execution plans, the fabrication and engineering support. Perhaps you are a Project Engineer who is used to manage large offshore construction works. If so, you are most likely able to do things the other way around: decommissioning of oil- and gas infrastructure as well as Renewable Wind farms that are coming to their end life.
Your job will be diverse, challenging, and complex. What does it mean? See below!
- You will work within a team on activities like platform cleaning, pipeline abandonment, preparatory construction work, platform removal and onshore demolition and disposal, as well as interface management for well abandonment activities.
- You are used to review various scenarios, to prepare project execution plans, project schedules and budget estimating.
- You perfectly know how to compile ITT packages for contractors and assist with evaluation of bids and management of contracts. Obviously, you will attend hazids and safety reviews.
- Coordination of all activities and liaise with engineering contractor(s) to prepare a detailed engineering package suitable for execution of offshore decommissioning activities is an easy job for you.
- You will break things down instead of building them up!
Functie eisenWhat do you need to be selected and considered for the role?
- A technical bachelor (HBO) or university degree with at least 2 years of working experience in an offshore environment
- Extensive experience in decommissioning projects of offshore facilities
- Good communication skills and a good knowledge of the English language
- Commitment to Health, Safety & Environmental Performance
- Competences as accuracy, flexibility and team spirit are a must!
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in the E&P business would be a large advantage;
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Numerous development opportunities;
- Work in an organization which is in full development and that you can help build;
- Being part of large multidisciplinary projects in the offshore renewable sector;
- The possibility to develop and manage your own career;
- Competitive benefits package.