Production Engineer Renovations Wanted in Kinderdijk!
- Locatie: The Netherlands
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008991
The Renovations department manages larger ship repairs and conversions, both nationally and internationally. It is set up as a project organisation in which the cooperation of different disciplines – such as calculation, project management, engineering and purchasing – is important.
We are looking for an experienced Production Engineer Renovations with a hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach to join the department. Your duties will include the following:
- receiving project information and checking for completeness and accuracy
- reporting any missing information or issues
- completing data where necessary and making (production) work drawings, material states and determining purchase specifications
- defining production methods and procedures in close cooperation with engineering and field service advisors
- answering production-related questions from service engineers and stakeholders
- reporting on the progress of work and deviations to delivery times, budgets and quality
- contributing ideas to management and the department in order to create solutions that prevent problems, as well as improve methods and processes
- creating project planning reports, including progress reports.
Functie eisenTo be eligible for the role of Production Engineer Renovations, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) or senior (MBO) vocational education, preferably in mechanical engineering
- the ability to interpret technical diagrams and drawings, and other project documents
- a profound knowledge of production and logistics processes, and the ability to define a connection between them
- the ability to define the impact of decisions on other processes within your own working area and other areas
- the ability to advise colleagues and follow-up on any questions they have
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, in addition to ERP and PDM packages
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- a stress-resistant and pragmatic personality
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- a flexible approach to work and the ability to use your initiative.