- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 012771
As a Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for all operations integrated activity planning including development of the 5yr, 2yr and 1yr maintenance schedules and associated activities. This contributes to ensure asset integrity is maintained, plant/equipment availability and business objectives are achieved. Maintenance Planner reports directly into the Manager Maintenance Systems.
- Bachelor / University degree or equivalent, in an appropriate discipline is preferred (Note: demonstrative experience may be accepted);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of scheduling and planning processes within the oil & gas and /or petrochemical industry;
- Advanced knowledge of Project management software (Maximo, Primavera P6 essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships between the various company functions and contractors
- Ability to interpret all available Planning & Scheduling information from the various stakeholders involved;
- Good communication skills in Dutch (preferably) as well as in English.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate HSE Leadership and contribute to company Safety performance and Culture;
- Develop and own Shutdown plans (including monthly update), as appropriate and assist with driving the Shutdown Management process;
- Develop, improve, and maintain the IAP Solution for the business and prepare/organise Monthly IAP meetings;
- Responsible for ensuring all teams input relevant activities with correct level of detail and relevant to the IAP planning criteria;
- Liaise with on- and offshore Operations team to support schedule implementation and optimise performance;
- Liaise with Supply chain to pro-actively manage materials availability at the work site Internal & External Stakeholder Interfaces;
- Interface with Operations, P&E, Drilling and Logistics & Supply Chain department personnel to ensure alignment of work scopes and activities with the maintenance scheduling process.