Looking for Project planners!
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Projectbasis
- Reference: 009842
As a Planner, you are coordinating the planning input for the company resources, engineering, procurement and fabrication. You will be responsible for the maintenance of proper standards for project planning close-out and re baseline. In order to maintain planning benchmarks, the Planner is involved in setting up a method of measuring process, you will create several procedures to achieve smooth project execution. Also as a planner you will prepare regular project status reports.
Tasks & responsibilities of a Planner:
- Create and maintain a monthly progress report of the scope of work;
- Generate and update contractual notification schedules to subcontractors with regard to the time frame of the project;
- Identify and advise on (contractual) opportunities and risks and assist the Project Manager on all related issues;
- Maintain planning standards for extension of time claims;
- Keep track of changes in the planning and assess the impact;
- Prepare and assist in settlement claims with the involved parties and insurers related to planning;
- Coordinate the input and output from the involved disciplines and/or departments for the project;
Functie eisenWhen looking at your resume we are looking for the following compentencies in a planner:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- A minimum of 4 years of planning experience in the industry;
- Knowledge of relevant business planning standards;
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch may be an additional requirement);
- Competences: accurate, analytical, team player, flexible, and proactive.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Primavera P6 (Preferred);