Lead Engineer Piping
Markt:Oil & Gas
- Locatie: The Netherlands
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008901
You will be leading a team which has its main focus is on custody transfer metering systems, but also on other systems like on-/offloading systems or mobile calibration rigs. It is a team of highly qualified international professionals. The technology that our client offers is a total solution, delivering total measuring stations taylor made for their client. These stations can be placed all over the world in a variety of situations: from connections between different plant segments, to border crossings in the middle of the dessert. It is a high tech environment in wich you are able to use your knowledge to full extend.
Your main responsibilities:
- Use your extensive experience, skills and enthusiasm to design or redesign measurement systems and skids with CAD systems like Autoplant 3D.
- You functionally lead and coordinate a team of engineers in the preparation and realization of project deliverables, in accordance with customer requirements, technical and operational guidelines.
Functie eisenThis position as lead Piping engineer is a challanging one! Therefore we have listed the factors which will help you succeed in this role:
- Personal: organized, independent, innovative, pro-active in knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Education: Mechanical/Piping Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Experience: relevant experience with general piping and welding standards like PED and ASME and software tools like; Autoplant 3D, STAAD PRO, CEASAR, autoPIPE.
- Your knowledge in any of the following areas is must: overall skid design, valves, welding technology, stress calculations(structural steel and pipe stress), flow profile calculations and pressure drop calculations
- Interests: the mechanical and structural aspects within the Oil & Gas industry and particular Custody Transfer Metering