Electrical Package Manager – Taiwan.
- Locatie: Asia
- Periode: Onbepaalde tijd
- Reference: 008707
Experience with the construction of high voltage installations? Ready for an international challenge? We are looking for an Electrical Package Manager who is willing to go on an adventure in Taiwan!
In this role as Electrical Package manager you are the project manager for all electric related aspects of the project. Working with our client, you will be responsible for multiple aspects of their cutting edge projects in Taiwan,
- Responsible for the assigned project and supervise the execution of the sites as described in the contract.
- Attend the site meetings and draw up the planning in consultation with the entire site team.
- Direct and control the works of the subcontractors on the site.
- Coordinate the design details between the client, the subcontractor(s) and the engineering office.
- Draw up, review and discuss the specific task risk analyses for the hazardous works at the high voltage substation.
- Follow up the construction of the high voltage installation on the site.
- Preparation of tenders and requests for quotation from suppliers.
- Place the necessary orders in consultation with the project manager.
Functie eisenOur Client offers an interesting and international job on one of their cutting edge projects. In order to be succesful as Electrical Package Managers, they are looking for the following qualities and skills;
- You have an educational background in Civil Engineering.
- You have minimum 2 years of work experience in the construction of high voltage installations (150kV or higher).
- You have a thorough knowledge of high and low voltage and an affinity for wind turbines.