- iPS Holding B.V. and/or its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as iPS) hereby grants you access to the website and urgently requests you to take note of this Disclaimer.
- This Disclaimer is applicable to the following root domains:
d. all sub domains of one of the above root domains.
- iPS hereby reserves the right to modify or remove (parts) of the website at any time without prior notice thereof.
- The content on the website is for information purposes only and is not intended to be a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer of iPS, explicitly designated as such.
- The website is an online information service provided by iPS, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are prohibited to access or use the website.
Use of the website
- Through the website you are able to link to other websites. Except for the information, products and/or services clearly identified as being supplied by iPS, iPS does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet in any way.
- iPS does not warrant that the website or any of the servers are free of computer infections or viruses.
- Users can post content on the website, without editorial control or supervision of iPS thereof. iPS will investigate com-plaints about user content and intervene if appropriate.
- The content on the website is protected by national and international intellectual property rights.
- All the publications, products, services and other content on the iPS website are the intellectual property of iPS. All other content on the website that does not fall under the intellectual property of iPS is the property of its respective owner(s).
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way, the content and mate-rial on the website (including text, graphics codes, pictures and software) without prior written permission of iPS.
- The content on the website is partially automated and is provided without warranty of any kind, or claim of being correct, complete and/or up to date.
- To the extend not prohibited by law, iPS will not be liable and/or responsible for;
a. any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information) suffered as a result of the use or the inability to use the website and/or any of the material contained thereon;
b. any claims attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies on the website and/or the services provided thereon.
When visiting the website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless iPS, its licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers against all loss, damage, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) as a result of the use of the web-site, or of any violation of this Disclaimer.
Applicable law & jurisdiction clause
- The website and this Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
- This Disclaimer and/or any disputes resulting therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Notice for claims
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated otherwise, please provide iPS with the following information:
a. a specification of the asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright;
b. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
c. a description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on the iPS website;
d. your personal information such as your address, telephone number and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
f. a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
For any questions regarding this Disclaimer please contact iPS as follows:
iPS – Powerful People
Attn.: Privacy Team
Rivium Boulevard 101
2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel
T +31 (0)88 447 94 94