Yard Readiness Manager – Saudi Arabia
- Location: Middle East
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 011648
For our client in Saudi Arabia, we are urgently looking for a Yard Readiness Manager with an experience in a mega projects in Maritime industry, to be based in Al Khobar on a permanent contract. As a Yard Readiness Manager, you will be responsible monitoring/managing the yard readiness to meet the planned production date for each zone in order to have integrated program successful startup.
- Identify interdependencies and associated risk for overall readiness of the projects;
- Review interdependencies for pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup phases and identify concerns and associated risks;
- Evaluate project risks associated with overall readiness and prepare mitigation measures;
- Review schedule, coordinate and monitor yard readiness related issues;
- Manage & prepare the yard readiness responsibility matrix, its schedule and implementation of actions to achieve a successful production startup;
- Identify gaps and prepare required reports for implementation;
- Coordinate and interact with contractors, subcontractors, vendors and other internal originations to resolve interface issues and to interpret their needs and requirements and monitor progress.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- Consolidate and review all data related to yard readiness and generate reports and presentation for project manager and senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related;
- 15 + years of experience as an Interface Coordinator for mega projects related Maritime industry;
- PMP Certificate and Certified cost Professional (an advantage);
- Knowledge in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) planning package;
- Conversant with Microsoft Project use is highly advantageous;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office (MSP, Excel, Power Point, word etc.);
- Able to work under pressure;
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours;
- Excellent in English communication skills, both written and spoken.