We, at iPS | Nautech Services are looking for a new colleague to join our team in Jersey as a Recruiter!
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 015338
iPS | Nautech Services Limited is looking for a recruiter who will be responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. Our ideal candidate has an experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Search and match qualified candidates, through company database, social media channels, job boards and other resources;
- Negotiate salary and employment offers;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/online;
- Interview preparation and coaching of candidates;
- Follow up actions with candidates, regarding the results of their interviews;
- Proactive pool management for strategic profiles.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to work from home on a structural basis;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.