We are looking for an onshore HSE for an offshore project.
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 015661
Without a doubt, the position of a HSE is essential in these projects with the aim of promoting the safety guidelines during the project. Besides, you will generate / continue with a great career which will have an important mark on your resume.
- To provide HSSEQ support, advice and assurance to Operations and HSSEQ Teams as well as other supporting departments when necessary.
- To support the development and implementation of HSSEQ aspects of MODEC Mexico’s IMS.
- To support the development and implementation of MODEC Mexico’s annual HSSEQ plans.
- To support the implementation of MODEC Mexico emergency response organization.
- To support the establishment of MODEC Mexico safety culture and leadership profile.
- To maintain working relationships with relevant Mexican authorities and other organizations (client, contractors and O&G companies).
- To maintain a relevant and up-to-date Legal Compliance register and to provide appropriate advice and support to ensure adequate compliance in the MODEC business.
- To maintain a relevant and up‐to‐date Country HSSEQ risk register and provide appropriate advice and support to ensure safe operations, logistics, etc.
- To provide Pre Ops Team relevant information with regards to compliance with relevant Mexican and Internal regulations.
- To provide HSSEQ support on all MODEC project and pre‐ops related activities carried out in Mexico, e.g. stakeholder management, legal permits, audits management, etc.
- To support the development of the MV34 IMS mainly in regards to regulatory compliance.
- Provide expert hands-on technical involvement on issues, programs, and processes involving compliance with HSSEQ standards and policies.
- Carry out internal HSSEQ audits by the development and conduction of the Internal Audit Plans. Carries out, when invited, HSSEQ audits on Sub-contractors.
Job RequirementsAs a suitable candidate for this job you are an experienced HSE Advisor. Besides this we have the following requirements:
- Post-Graduation or Specialization: Expected.
- High School Degree / Technical degree: Mandatory.
- Expected: ISO Lead Auditor (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001).
- Desirable: NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- Career experience: minimum 5 years.
- Minimum 2 years progressive and relevant experience in HSSEQ Management and/or Process Safety in the oil & gas industry, chemical industry or construction.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
What we offer
- Long term job opportunities
- Project based job working in an important international company.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the job please click the apply for job bottom and send us your resume.