We are looking for an onshore HSE for an offshore project.
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 015693
Without a doubt, the position of a HSE is essential in these projects with the aim of promoting the safety guidelines during the project. Besides, you will generate / continue with a great career which will have an important mark on your resume.
- Participate in engagements with Mexican regulatory agencies including Agencia de Seguridad, Energía y Ambiente (ASEA), Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos (CNH), Secretaria de Energía de México (SENER), and Secretaria de la Marina (SEMAR), as needed.
- Coordinate with consultants to ensure timely and accurate reports and assessments which include but are not limited to Sistema de Administration de Seguridad Industrial, Seguridad Operativa y Proteccion de Medio Amiente (SASISOPA), waste disposal, social impact assessments (SIA), and economic and technical assessments (ETE)
- Ensure that regulatory records are organized and stored in client’s specified filing system.
- Provide comprehensive timelines for regulatory deliverables to ensure drilling schedule remains on track.
- Conduct facility inspections to ensure safety and environmental compliance continues to be maintained.
- Provide guidance on regulatory changes and how these changes may affect client’s exploration activities.
- Confirm the adherence to client’s safety and environmental management systems during operations through assessments.
- Participate in regular meetings with client to discuss status of regulatory deliverables and provide updates on HSE specific activities.
- Participate in risk assessments of offshore activities in Mexico, as needed.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget for regulatory compliance deliverables.
- This position can be based in Villahermosa, Tabasco OR conducted remotely in Mexico with visits to Villahermosa and Dos Bocas as needed.
- Majority of the work is conducted in an office setting but will require outdoor exposure for facility inspections.
Job RequirementsAs a suitable candidate for this job you are an experienced HSE Advisor. Besides this we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering or related field.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance of offshore oil & gas exploration and appraisal wells in Mexico.
- Experience working with Mexico’s regulatory agencies including ASEA, CNH, SENER, and SEMAR.
- Solid knowledge of SASISOPA requirements with a demonstrated ability to uphold compliance.
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to understand challenges and formulate analytical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment and with multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency MS Office software applications with the ability to manipulate data and generate reports.
What we offer
- Long term job opportunities
- Project based job working in an important international company.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the job please click the apply for job bottom and send us your resume.