Third Engineer Dredging vessels
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 015481
As third engineer on board the trailing suction hopper dredgers and splithopper barges you fulfill an important position. By repairing and maintaining the engine room and other technical installations on-board you will be an indispensable part of the dredging process.
Of course you will be supervised by the chief engineer and 2nd engineer who are already familiar on the vessel.
Safety requirements, maritime and environmental rules are familiar for you as an experienced seafarer.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A great chance to start your career in dredging
- The opportunity to gain a lot of experience as a third engineer in their fleet
- To show what you can do with this major player in this innovative business
- Chance for permanent employment
- A good rotation schedule
- A diploma nautical school, specializing in dredging is an advantage
- Valid Seamansbook
- Certificate of Competence Officer in charge of an engineering watch
- Valid STCW certificates
- Fluent English both speaking as writing
- Some proven experience as third engineer or internship on board a hopper dredger is an advantage