Tender Engineers Wanted!
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009845
Becoming a Tender Engineer can be an interesting next step in your career! As a Tender Engineer you are in the frontline of a project. Your analytical skills show thorough understanding of the wishes of your client and your technical knowledge helps you realise them. Depending on your actual experience you will be (or become) responsible for different tasks throughout the tender process for offshore construction or installation projects. You will be busy with:
- Technical analysis and contractual evaluation of Clients requirements;
- Organize tender kick-of and follow-up meetings with all (internal and external) people concerned;
- Contact subcontractors and manage the required input of all parties involved;
- Do the risk assessment and cost-calculation for the different itemized work;
- Do the tender composition taking into account all administrative, contractual and technical instructions;
- Take responsibility for the follow-up and commercial administration of current tenders;
RequirementsWe are looking for a wide variety of Tender Engineers. Therefore, both beginners and seasoned veterans are welcome to apply! We do, however, have a few basic requirements on which we screen candidates:
- You hold a degree in Engineering, or have equivalent experience;
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an engineering field;
- You are familiar with tendering complex projects : knowledge of 'Design and Build', 'ECI' (Early Contractors Involvement) is a plus;
- You work well-organized, communicate in an open and efficient way and you excel as part of a team;
- Foreign tenders might require you to travel for (short) stays/missions abroad
- Site-visits and initial contact with Clients.
- Contact with local subcontractors or (Joint Venture) partners
- Finalizing calculations and delivery of the tender documents.