Technical Superintendent – Pool Vacancy
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013394
Please note: this is a Pool Vacancy. We are regularly looking for experienced Technical Superintendents in the Netherlands, if you are interested in this role, apply for this vacancy and we will contact you! As a Technical Superintendent you will be responsible for daily support, coordination, and maintenance of the assigned vessels.
- Arranging Class surveys and maintaining the fleet up to the respective Class standards.
- Preparation and maintenance of yearly budgets for assigned vessels.
- Being in charge of repair and maintenance projects in the most efficient, safe and environmental way.
- Supervising the repair and maintenance team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Willingness to travel;
- Analytical skills;
- Education in Marine engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar position as Superintendent.
- Knowledge of the applicable occupational Health & Safety rules and Class / Flag state certificates.
- Knowledge of Fleet Management system.
- Knowledge of Project Management and associated IT systems.
- Knowledge of MS office software.