- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009220
As a Technical Buyer you will be active in orders with a puchase volume changing from 5K to 500K. The main focus will be on machined parts and mechanical components. You will be the first point of contact for the local organisation. Besides, you will be providing information based on vendor offerings and/or calculations in the quotation phase. Other tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Initiate or participate in decision-making supplier selection processes together with quality department, engineering and logistics;
- Request and review supplier quotations for sales calculations and orders, within specified time frames;
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions;
- Initiate actions to achieve and improve procurement goals such as savings, lead times, quality standards and delivery times;
- Initiate or participate in improvement multifunctional projects regarding cost reduction, quality improvement, delivery reliability and internal processes.
- MBO+ or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a mechanical or industrial environment;
- Negotiation skills;
- Well-developed social and communications skills;
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude;
- Oral and written command of English language;
- NEVI 1 /2 and experience with SAP is preferable.