System Engineer wanted in Breda
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008477
Our client in Breda is an innovative process instrumentation and measurement solutions company operating in more than 45 countries. Through continuous research and development and a consistent customer orientation, they are one of the leaders in our industry. They provide measurement and automation products, solutions and services to
the global Oil & Gas industry and are looking for an experienced and highly motivated System Engineer.
You will be involved in the design and configuration of process measurement and control systems for flow -, level -, and pipeline leakage detection systems. As a System Engineer your main task will be creating the system design documents, configuring and testing of the metering systems, as well as sharing knowledge and lessons learned with the system team. You will be working with state of the art technology and will be able to make a difference within the technological course of the oil and gas industry.
RequirementsTo be succesful for this function, you will need an education based on Technical Physics or Process Technology. Also, our client is focussing on candidetes with the following work experience:
- A minimum of 3 years or more within process automation in the Oil and Gas industry
- Proven experience in designing and programming of DCS, SCADA and PLC systems.
- Knowledge and programming skills of process automation visualization and control;
- Familiar with communication protocols, such as Modbus and OPC;
- Familiar with process instrumentation and oil & gas analyzers;
- Familiar with P&ID’s and E&I drawings;
- Knowledge of network topology and equipment;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive team player and able to communicate with all levels from shop floor to management in English and preferably Dutch;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.