Supply Chain Manager (Cd. del Carmen, Mexico Project Based)
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 012298
iPS Select is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to work with one of our international Oil&Gas Clients, you will be based in Cd. del Carmen Mexico.
You must have experience in the following activities:
- Increase and optimize the range of service providers.
- Align suppliers to comply with HSSE standards.
- Evaluation of comparative tables.
- Ensure efficient delivery of supplies.
- Follow-up of the program according to work schedules.
- Fulfilment of the services, with the required quality, security and the desired by the Management of the company.
- Making contracts and licenses with the inclusion of new suppliers in the RMA, minimizing costs in relation to the hiring of previous years.
- Successful Audits and fulfilled the expectations of the company’s management.
RequirementsYou must have:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, industrial, or related)
- 15 years of experience
- Advanced english skills
- Knowledge Using SAP