Site Material Controller
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010666
Material Management Department is responsible for all logistical elements of supply chain management within this Company. As a Site Material Controller, you will take responsibility for the efficient execution of material storage, handling and distribution processes. Whether it concerns small in-house designed equipment or gigantic fabricated structures, the co-ordination on site is your responsibility. You will work in close communication with on- and offshore colleagues to ensure smooth project mobilisations and demobilisations.
What we offer
Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines;
A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core;
30 vacation days (FTE);
Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance ;
Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching.
- BSc degree with a logistical or technical background;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with material control and inventory handling processes;
- Knowledge of inventory control and inventory management systems;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
- Co-ordinate material orders and prepare shipments for delivery to vessels and/or project locations;
- Monitor, inspect and register (if required) all inbound/outbound client supplied/project materials;
- Oversee the storage of required project materials, under required conditions;
- Provide regular updates to project teams and/or internal disciplines about tracking and tracing of materials
- Execute and provide material control procedures and documents
- Initiate, develop and execute plans and procedures to improve existing inventory control and material storage/distribution control processes onshore
- Ensure complete and correct delivery of all required client supplied/project materials at location
- Complete a material reconciliation of all materials upon the completion of a project, and oversee the storage, disposal and/or return of surplus materials
- Develop plans and procedures to improve existing logistics processes, procedures, and working practices.