Shipyard Coordinator Wanted for a Shipyard in the south of the Netherlands!
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009933
As Shipyard Coordinator you will be part of multiple projects giving advice, where and when necessary. Together with a mechanical supervisor, mutliple subcontracting parties and a procurement team, you will be supporting in the project teams in the decommissioning and conversion of multiple vessels (like jack-ups and FPSOs). You will be responsible for a variety of activities, such as:
- Be the focal point of Perenco Construction Division in Nieuwdorp Netherland.
- Coordinate day to day activities in the shipyard related to rig modifications
- Plan, coordinate, and manage floating unit’s movement in the yard. To be coordinated with port authorities, operations, projects and sub-renters.
- Prepare: (Yearly planning and budget for the shipyard) & Reporting: Check cost report and invoicing, Prepare weekly report
- Keep inventory of our equipment in the warehouse up to date
- Find, propose, and develop smart alternatives to reduce project & shipyard costs
- Actively participate in shipyard modification projects: Quay extension, Storage area modification etc…
RequirementsWe are looking for a shipyard coordinator who has a solid technical background and a strong team player. when reviewing your resume; we are looking for the following core competencies: Essentials:
- Technical or Engineering background in naval / marine / offshore field
- Knowledge of Jack-ups
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, CAD, Design Software
- Good level in Dutch, English and if possible French
- Ship Systems: Electrical / Hydraulic / Mechanical
- Understanding of French Working Culture
- Be motivated and pro-active