SHEQ Engineer International Pool
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013374
The SHEQ Engineer understands and is able to communicate our safety and health quality policy and programs. He/she can communicate and cooperate properly with clients and stakeholders. The SHEQ Engineer ensures proper execution and maintenance of SHEQ policies, programs and management systems in order to comply with company and industry standards.
- Actively supporting the organization on SHEQ related matters and facilitating SHEQ training/familiarization.
- Being an ambassador, driven by intrinsic values, for the SHEQ programs.
- Achieving results by understanding the added value of our SHEQ role for the business: providing SHEQ knowledge, documentation and deliverables like Risk Management Support (contributing to Risk Assessments, Job Hazard Analyses, revision of Assessments and Analyses).
- Lead by example: be a proffesional SHEQ representative also for clients and stakeholders.
- Providing feedback, report and advise management to increase SHEQ knowledge and awareness by initiating and organizing training, assessmets, client audits, internal audits and sub-contractor audits.
- Analyzing and assessing processes for the benefit of complying to SHEQ policies and programs. Analyzing, assessing and continuously improving corrective measures. Keep relevant collegues engaged in improvement processes.
- Providing input for the improvement of SHEQ policies and programs. Translate and help implementing SHEQ programs and policies into business processes.
- Coaching, facilitating the process and providing training on-the-job and directing of reports.
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor) or University (Master) Level
- SHEQ education on bachelor level (e.g. Nebosh, Quality Management, Auditing)
- 5 - 7 years experience in supporting of (project) organizations related to SHE and / or Q, preferable in maritime / oil & gas environment
- Basic knowledge of facilitating continuous improvement processes
- Basic knowledge of company's equipment and operational processes
- Shows leadership and knowledge of SHE-Q policies, programs and procedures
- Self starter, experienced in working in a global environment and dealing with cultural differences
- Advanced skills in ICT Office applications
- Good command of English (written and spoken)