Service Coordinator required in UAE
- Location: Middle East
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 015512
Are you talented Service Coordinator with excellent customer service skills whose looking to join in a winning team? If so, then you are the person we are searching for. For our client in UAE, we are looking for a Service Coordinator on a permanent and long term contract. The Service Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day communication within the Service team and between the individual functional areas.
As Service Coordinator your main task are:
- Oversee current projects with regard to planning, adjustments and possible escalations;
- Plans and manage all the Service Engineers’ interventions, such as maintenance, breakdowns, commissioning and repairs for the dedicated region;
- Communicates with Customers, Service Engineers and Company’s Management;
- Oversee of all processes incl. controlling of Service Engineers’ time recording and expense sheets;
- Updates and maintains all relevant documents related to service activities;
- Creates service tickets in the system in response to incoming customer calls;
- Spare parts business management;
- Visits with respective reports to Management.
RequirementsIdeal candidate for Service Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical/Mechatronics/ Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional experience in similar position from maintenance activities related to machine tools and industrial goods;
- Technical experience in maintenance activities;
- Strong customer orientation and hands-on approach;
- Ability to work without close supervision, possessing target- and solution-driven approach;
- Willingness to travel ;
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal, other language is an advantage.