Sales Manager Europe located in Rotterdam
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010484
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of Blast Resistant Modular buildings for applications in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries requires a Sales Manager. With your home base in and around Rotterdam, your main responsibility is to lead sales rental growth for our fleet of Blast Resistant Modular buildings to Petrochemical, Oil & Gas clients and Maintenance & Turn Around contractors located in Europe.
In addition to the rental sales activities you will focus on direct sales of Blast Resistant Modular buildings to all European end users with applications such as blast resistant offices, local control rooms and substation buildings.What you can expect:
- A full time role, with frequent business travel across Europe;
- A solid salary between 40,000 to 50,000 Euros gross, per year;
- Benefits including, but not limited to: company contributed pension plan, company car and more;
- Direct reporting line to the Business Development Manager, Europe.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager – Europe, you will develop and implement an ambitious business plan to maximize market potential for the rental of Blast Resistant Modular buildings;
- You will create new enquires and maintain an effective enquiry database with robust enquiry and order pipeline;
- Naturally as part of sales, your operational activities will align so to achieve the annual revenue and contribution targets set for Blast Resistant Modular Buildings products to ensure attainment of company set goals and profitability;
- Your actions, will lead to an increased revenue share of the maintenance and turnaround contracts in the mainland European Region;
- You will ensure specification finalization, proposal submission and order closing so as to meet sales revenue targets;
- Analyse the market dynamics to specify pricing and benefits of the product offering to meet customer expectations.
RequirementsYou are our candidate:
- You have completed Business Administration or Engineering degree. Preferably at HBO level;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role preferably in Technical Sales to the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry;
- As the ideal candidate, you are conversant with engineering drawing, estimation, quotation, pricing, contract terms and contract negotiations;
- You possess some knowledge of the global market dynamics of the Oil & Gas and petrochemical industries;
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.);
- Excellent command of Dutch and English;
- VCA certified;
- Finally, you holds valid European driving licence.
- You are a self-starter at heart, with the drive to win!;
- You can appreciate working in an international environment;
- You get energy from securing sales and business opportunities;
- You clearly have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Although you have a strong personality, you are also flexible enough to be a team player and develop strong working relationships;
- You are result orientated and analytically strong.