Safety Officers with offshore experience.
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 014690
As a Safety Officer you are responsible for a safe job environment. You make sure that all information regarding permits, on boarding, Health and Environment regulatory compliance and many more is available to all staff.
You assist and participate in Job Safety Analysis and carry out daily work site inspections.
Contact between you and the Captain/OIM is crucial to keep up a high standard of safety.
Maintaining and selecting the correct PPE, doing the regular checks and making sure the conditions are up to standard.
- Available and flexible to work in rotation or for one trip;
- The correct education (MVK);
- At least 3 years of experience as a Safety Officer offshore;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- In possession of the correct offshore papers: BOSIET, HLO, STCW Basic Safety, Risk Management.