Safety Officer on Drilling Jack-Up
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 013893
We are looking for a Safety Officer that has experience on a drilling jack-up starting beginning of June.
Your responsibilities as a Safety Officer will be:
- Carrying out daily work site inspections, participate in Job Safety Analysis held by line managers;
- Monitoring of all work activities with regards to Safety, Health and Environment regulatory compliance and incident prevention activities;
- Ensuring that on board newcomer safety briefing has been completed, understood and registered;
- Verifying safety at work site with regards to permits to work and advise those concerned accordingly;
- Assisting in selection and use of PPE (personnel protective equipment), performing periodic checks with regards to maintenance and condition of PPE;
- Informing the Barge Master of any hazards which may affect the health and safety of any individuals and call for Stop Work Authority.
RequirementsThe requirements for the ideal candidate are:
- Offshore documents;
- 3-5 years’ experience as Safety Officer (preferably in oil & gas);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Computer skills with Word and Excel;
- Relevant papers to work in Europe.