ROV Pilot Technicians
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 010523
Working as a ROV Pilot Technician onboard one of the newest and most advanced cable layer vessel is a versatile position.
For a large project that will start soon, we are looking for a number of these versatile technical talents.
You are responsible for the control of the ROV, as well as for the maintenance. Being able to work independently and make decisions is one of the important characteristic for the ROV Pilot Technician, you know that you work with valuable equipment, so you do that with a good understanding.
We work in teams of at least four ROV Pilot Technicians, the rotation schedule will be 4: 4 weeks.
What can jou expect of iPS Powerful People?
- A competitive salary
- Work for a long period in a challenging sector
- A nice rotation schedule
- Opportunities to show your talent within one of the largest dredging companies in the world
- The opportunity to work and learn in an international team
RequirementsDo you recognize yourself as ROV Pilot technician in the following points?
- You are a ROV Pilot Technician Level 1 or 2
- You have mechanical or electrical experience
- Worked as an engineer, deck foreman or crane operator
- Experience with cable laying, digging trenches
- Fluently English
- You are available, or will be available soon, for a long period