- Location: North America
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 010872
Reporting to the Sr Wellsite Supervisor, accountabilities are:
• Activity Reporting: The rig clerk will provide support to the Wellsite Supervisor and Reporting Engineer so that Morning Reports can be generated
• Cost Reporting: In coordination with the Engineers, and Wellsite Supervisor the Rig Clerk will capture daily operations cost and make the necessary entries into the cost reporting system
• Material Tracking: In coordination with Wellsite Supervisor, Engineers, and Shore Base Dispatcher the Rig Clerk will fully document all materials ordered, installed or returned.
• Logistics Planning: The Rig Clerk will support the Well Site Supervisors to update a logistics plan maintained on a daily basis. Additionally, at the direction of the Wellsite Supervisors the Rig Clerk may asked to contact service providers with directions to shore base, and communicate arrival times.
• Communication: The Rig Clerk will support the Well Site Supervisors to translate written material also to serve as a translator to communicate instructions to support vessels and/or well site personnel