Recruitment Marketing Specialist – Internal Role with iPS – Full Time – Capelle aan den Ijssel
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 017786
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you bring modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process in order to attract top talent in the market. If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who knows how to reach and engage your audience, this is the perfect job for you!
- Planning and implementing a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy, identifying tactics and platforms to attract high-quality applicants;
- Planning, managing, tracking, and reporting on recruitment media campaigns and newsletters;
- Overseeing the company’s career sites and suggesting improvements; being responsible for the website content;
- Serving as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs;
- Generating monthly updates and reports for the company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives and key recruitment marketing metrics;
- Communicating regularly with the management to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and developing creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges;
- Suggesting new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement;
- Researching marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry and new trends in social media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree level (HBO) in Marketing, PR, or similar relevant field;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position with a focus on recruitment in an international environment;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods;
- Hands-on experience with recruitment marketing software;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver;
- Excellent English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- Responsibility appropriate to your experience;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to structurally work from home;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for creativity, new initiatives, and ideas.