Recruitment Consultant – Infra
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013869
We, at iPS Powerful People are looking for a new colleague to join our iPS Select team as a Recruitment Consultant - Infra. As a Recruitment Consultant - Infra, you have a knowledge of the European civil engineering market. You are constantly in contact with candidates and customers on an international level. In our 24-hour business you are always aware of new developments, projects and the positions within Infra industry. If your customers or candidates have a question, they know where to find you quickly.
- Administrative handling of activities with respect to recruitment, selection, secondments and deployment of temporary staff;
- Carefully recruiting and selecting candidates for the clients;
- Consulting deployed employees;
- Acquiring new candidates and clients;
- Negotiating wages and rates;
- Visiting clients and projects;
- Taking part of the 24hrs service schedule;
- Remaining in close contact with all relevant business relationships;
- Pro-actively responding to the market developments;
- Executing all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- At least 4 years’ experience as a recruiter/ recruitment consultant at a specialized civil recruitment agency, or;
- At least 4 years’ experience at a civil engineering company;
- A civil engineering education background is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of the European civil engineering market, players and upcoming projects is a must;
- Having an existing network of contact persons at potential clients and candidates is a big advantage;
- Understanding of the different positions at Dutch infra projects and European infra projects;
- Self-starter, pro-active, commercial focused.