Project Supervisor/ Technical Superintendent for a company in Vlissingen, Netherlands.
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 012911
We are urgently looking for a Project Supervisor/ Technical Superintendent to join a young and dynamic team in Vlissingen. As a Project Supervisor/ Technical Superintendent you will be in charge of a daily project supervision, communication with clients and the management, reporting. You must speak Dutch language.
- Working with the Project Management Team to ensure the successful completion and profitability of on-going or new projects;
- Ensuring all necessary technical and operational information about the project is available to all parties involved and is adequate to the set quality requirements;
- Coordination with internal and external parties about the various project components;
- Scheduling project work activities according to plan timelines to ensure timely project completion;
- Providing interface with project team members, suppliers, customers, and others who are involved in project work;
- Ensuring that project team members are provided a safe work environment and are knowledgeable of safe work practices and policies.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned or requested by immediate supervision.
- Visitng project sites around Europe and the UK.
- Fluent Dutch language skills is a must;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Valid driving license;
- Previous experience in maritime/ dredging industry;
- Completed MBO or HBO diploma (civil engineering);
- Quality-oriented, result-oriented and analytical;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Eager to learn, resistant to stress and flexible;
- Good communication skills.