Project Leader Docking and Major Repairs wanted for projects world wide!
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010016
Our client operates one of the largest and most modern, versatile and purpose-built fleets in the world! Due to a big effort our client has become one of the world players in dreding, offshore construction and infra marine in the world. Their fleet includes 90 major ships and some 200 auxiliary vessels, which together allow them the be state of the art all over the world. As a Project Leader Dockings & Major Repairs within the Technical Department you manage major repairs and dockings from a to z together with a on location docking team.
- You are responsible for the coordination and follow up of the dockings of our dredging and offshore vessels worldwide.
- You evaluate repair specifications, subcontractors and coordinate repairs in dry docks.
- You ensure that all works in dry dock are carried out within budgeted cost and time.
- You are responsible, together with the team, for the provision of skilled labour to carry out repairs
- You are responsible for the overall technical execution of the works, keeping in mind the quality and safety.
- You provide and compile documented reports upon completion of dry-docking, including summaries of works performed.
- You are, together with your colleague of QHSE, responsible for all safety, health and quality aspects.
RequirementsWe are looking for a go getter who is capable of getting the job done! When looking at your resume, we a screening for the following;
- You are qualified in engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- You are experienced in the construction, maintenance or optimization of marine vessels.
- You are a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills and you are able to communicate at different levels
- You are able to provide technical support and guidance to colleagues.
- You are prepared to travel abroad quite frequently (70%) for longer periods, for specific projects, whenever required.
- You are fluent in English.