Project Engineer – Offshore Wind – Project Based – Worldwide
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 016956
Are you ready to be part of prestigious offshore projects internationally? Do feel working on board with international team of experts? Do you want to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizon? If see yourself working on multinational and innovative project then you are the right Project Engineer that we are looking for.
- As a Project Engineer Offshore Wind main task is internal progress reporting related and assist in taking measurement during the ballasting works;
- Combine the daily report based on received information of the offshore spread, assist and creating NCR’s and MOC’s;
- Determine which equipment setup is most suitable to achieve the intended results of the project;
- Being responsible for preparing and guiding the projects that meet all the requirements;
- Timely identification of deviations in time, engineering resource demand, quality and requirements.
RequirementsIf you are the type of person that requires the following skills and experience, you are most welcome to apply.
- Flexible and adoptable to new situations;
- Proactive when scheduled works are going differently than expected;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in offshore operational process;
- Relevant work methods and techniques, and relevant discipline software and models;
- Experience and knowledge of ICT office and planning applications and basic knowledge of drafting applications.